Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pre-School Graduation

Because seriously, I haven't put these on the Internet yet? And I guess I'm not too late because school doesn't start for a whole week.

Right?

Right?!

Waiting for the festivities to start. Posing for various cameras.
Getting ready to go on stage. I really hope that she grows out of putting everything in her mouth.
Waiting some more.
They performed various things that they had learned during the year. Preschoolers are in turquoise, the kindergartners in orange.
Very happy girl.
Now waiting to get her diploma.
The hand off.
Very proud. That is wonderful Teacher Angel in the back.

Etta had a very very good time in preschool at Beacon Christian this past school year. There were seven kids in her Pre-K/Kindergarten class. And she was the youngest! (Which I think comes out through the pictures.)

We got to watch her develop learn and grow in amazing ways. She loved school, but sometimes not so much for the actual school part of it. More for the friends and running. But that is okay too.

Her teacher, Teacher Angel, was an amazing PATIENT woman and we were so blessed to have her work with Etta all year. She has moved on and Etta will have a new teacher in the K-2 classroom. But I'm sure that things will be just as wonderful.

I guess that one of the reasons people take so many pictures is so that they can see how much kids change over a period of time. I can't believe how much Etta has changed this summer. She learned how to swim, tie her shoes and ride a bike. And, as she informed me yesterday, whistle. I think that may be her proudest accomplishment.

So, good bye pre-school, hello Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment