Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Five Month Annibirthery!

Plus a week and two days. That's what happens when you travel.

At five months Russell is "the happiest baby I've ever seen" according to just about every person who meets him. The only time he even gets slightly upset is if I'm a little tardy with his meals. But even then he'll give you a smile mid-bottle if you share one with him.

He is a rolling machine and likes to be in his walker. He will "walk" until he runs into something and then I will "reset" him and it starts all over again. We also put him in the Johnny Jump Up (from when I was a baby) and he seems to enjoy that also.

We started feeding him rice cereal a couple of weeks ago. After a rough first, too thin feeding he has really taken to it. After this box is gone I will start the oatmeal cereal.

The girls love him. He loves the girls.

He looks long to me, but I think that he is a wee bit compared to other kids his age. But he is happy and healthy and we couldn't ask for a better babe!

(I couldn't help it. I couldn't pick just one.)

Bent legs. Favorite way to have them. Or pumping them up and down.  Not usually still.
Okay, maybe one.
Or both. Kind of.
Note: His hand is crammed in his mouth for every picture. He had just gotten done eating. Every day I check three or four times  once to see if a tooth is showing its whiteness. Nope.
This is taking too long. I'm outta here.
Etta at five months. Apparently she was sitting up at this point but had barely started rolling. What?!

Mae at five months. And she was already "talking" at 5 months. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at how much she talks now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment