Sunday, April 20, 2014

Birthday Party

Yesterday we went to a family birthday party. Russell Wicks met Russell Rudolph. Russell Rudolph is two. They only interacted for this photo shoot.

Eggs!
My egg!
I feel that this picture could be on the outside of a greeting card.
The girls got to drive this sweet ride.

Mae wasn't even going to wait for Etta to get in!
I love how it looks like they are going so fast (with their hair blowing back). But it was actual wind causing that.
Hang on!
And there were scooters! And a pool!! Neither of them wanted to leave. 

Mae OWNED the scooter. She says she wants a skate board for her birthday, but I think I would prefer she got a scooter!
Etta was smokin' too.
Thanks Dan and Rusanne for a great time! We'll be back when it warms up a bit more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment