Friday, April 11, 2014

A Boost

I'm working on dinner yesterday when Mae comes in the kitchen:

"Mooooooooooommmmmmm, I need the stool because I'm SHORT!"

And away she goes into the dining room to get a boost. I think they were playing school/restaurant ... or something.

First picture I tried to sneak. Etta could see of course, and was trying to be silly.
And then Mae noticed and tried to look/smile.
And this is the look I get when I ask for a smile. Seriously. The same look every time. Take note of her socks. She wanted to wear her new Mickey socks from Aunt Molly. But she could only find one and didn't feel like looking for the other. Mae is okay with mismatched socks. Verses Etta who, when I tried to just mix and match the colors of the same socks had an epic meltdown and demanded that we immediately unfold, match and refold all of the socks in her drawer. Different kids.
Three little heads pre-bedtime. Watching Etta play My Muppets Show on the Kindle. Russell was movin' and groovin' to the background music. They are all really starting to get along - most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment