Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lent

 Again this year I am abstaining from Face Book for Lent. It is a good break for me and refocuses my time and energies.

I decided though, that it is also good for me to get a snap shot each day. Gets my camera out and requires that I really observe the world around me and pay closer attention to my children. So I am going to get a pic a day. I may not update the blog daily, but I will do my best to get pictures on for every single day.

Since Etta is at school half days now, there may be a lot more pictures of Mae & Russell. What can you do?

Day 2: March 6th

Playing tea party/kitchen/food toys. Mae likes to pretend and Russell likes to put stuff in baskets and take it out again. They really enjoy playing together. (And yes, the two of them really have the exact some hair coloring.)
Day 3: March 7th

Okay, maybe they don't always like to play with each other. Mae often prefers to play solo. She will go in the music room to look at books and doesn't want Russell in there ruining reading them too.
But they usually fall into a game of peek-a-boo. It's Russell's favorite activity and he will play it any time, any where with anything.
Cheese mom!
Day 4: March 8th
Russell has been waking up earlier and earlier every day. I was actually very excited for the time change because it bumps him back to his "normal" wake up time. But yesterday (Saturday) he woke up with the sun. So while I was making breakfast he got to go on his first official dog walk. A habit with our family. Etta now walks a dog, Lena, but still refuses to pick up dog stinkies. [BTW ... it's totally spring here!]



No comments:

Post a Comment