Monday, March 3, 2014

12 Month Annibirthery!

Russell Edward is 12 months old!

It has been a quick year. I can't believe that he is already one. It seems just like last week that my dad was here and I thought Russell never would arrive.

He is a very happy baby. Not yet walking, but very very mobile. He is inquisitive and playful. Will wake Mae up in the morning just to have some one to ignore. Flirts with girls & women and studies big boys and men.

His heart is with his mom but he is friendly to most everyone. Loves to eat but when he is finished he is finished and whatever is left ends up on the floor.

I am very excited for this summer and getting him outside and to the playground. The three of them are going to love be out and having each other.

He is truly a blessing to our family and fits right in!

Ha Mom! I won't straighten my legs and you can't make me!

You can't even make me stay here!
Canned smile. Already?! He's only 1!
There's my Russell Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment