Thursday, January 30, 2014

Books!

Etta has always been a good listener. It was pretty easy when I had one child and could just sit and read and not worry about much else going on.

Mae on the other hand ... maybe it's just her. I thought she was never going to be able to sit and listen to a story. And while she is better, she can still be pretty wiggly. (To show a difference between she and Etta. Etta & I were already reading through the Little House books by the time she was Mae's age. And Etta would sit for what seemed liked hours before she wanted to be done. Mae ... not so much.) Although here she is at 5 months getting a story in.

But I think that Russell is going to be a bit more like Etta. For an 11-month old boy who loves to crawl and explore, he sits pretty well. For a little bit at least.

Reading before bed one night. I believe this is "Library Lil" by Steven Kellogg.
Of course you can sit still when you have your doggy. Just like Mae has her Minnie. And always has.
A #TBT for Uncle Erik. Here we are enjoying a group story when Russell was 6 days old. I think he took up more lap room then when he was barely six pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment