Wednesday, January 29, 2014

3 Posts I Love

 Some pictures I take of each of the children are purposefully done.

Like annibirthery pictures. They give a record. Show a comparison. Give me an idea of how the children looked on a certain day. At a certain point in their lives.

But then as I was doing Russell's 11 month annibirthery post yesterday I ran across this post. Which leads to this post.

A picture taken with the same background, around the same age. But taken just because. Just because it is such a proud moment in their young lives. Just because it is an important part of our lives. Just because it is so. darn. cute.

Russell actually discovered the piano last week(?) sometime. He is a sucker for open doors and is especially in love with the music room because it is usually off limits. (Too many kids books on the floor for him to eat read.) But one night he disappeared and then I heard "music". There he was. As proud as could be. Just tall enough to reach the keys and make the sounds by himself.

Our dog is going through a ... dominance ... phase. I think here he is getting ready to ... mount up.
Here is Russell making his initial approach. If you look close you can see the joy on his face. It is a happy thing for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment