Saturday, August 30, 2014

Etta's First Day of School 2014

 Etta started school on Monday, August 25th.

First Grade.

She is gone every day from about 7:45 a.m. until at least 4:00 p.m. usually. That's a long time away from me. But she loves it. She mentioned the second day of school, "I'm only here for breakfast, dinner and bed!" Yep, pretty much.



And I just had to include ALL of the pics/out takes from getting our annual first day of school pic.

Not too bad. Maybe I should have just quit when I was ahead.
But then I would have missed these gems.


Can't everybody just look at ME?!
This is my baby and this is his nose.
And if I would have stopped I wouldn't have gotten this picture.
Russell and I took Etta to school while Bob took Mae and Ethan
to his back to school breakfast.
Checking out Etta's new digs.
Both smiling and saying "cheese". Just distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment