Sunday, March 24, 2013

Old Friends

When I was a kid - about second grade I think - I got two Cabbage Patch Dolls. One home-made and one store bought. That's Bubba on the left and Bessie on the right. Or as Mae has renamed them, Bobby and Bobbi. (My spelling.) My mom made a comment one day about a previous picture that Russell looked the same size as the dolls. So she wanted a photo op. Here you go.
Same length. Same weight?

Not super happy about the photo op. Mae is trying to console.

Failed shot. He likes to keep those legs close.

It is a.maz.ing. to compare your "baby" to the newly arrived baby. She is definitely no longer a baby. (Although she says that she will always be my baby.)

Again. Nearly impossible to get a good pic of everyone. At lead the dolls laid still and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment