Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Four Month Annibirthery!

We were in Montana on the day that Russell turned four months old. So I guess these would be his 4 month 4 day pics.

Russell is a happy baby. A really happy baby. Which is so good for me. He is fairly laid back, on his own schedule that fits in well with the rest of the family and is becoming tough as nails as fast as his sisters can train him.

He has been a great addition to our family. While many people think that he and Etta look a lot alike (which I have to agree with), he also seems to be a combo of both girls. Well, maybe it would be better to say more of a combo of Bob & I than either of the girls.

His head (neck??) control is very good and he is constantly. moving. When he is awake he is rarely still. He is either rolling around if he's on the floor, or his arms and legs are windmilling if he's being held. So yesterday morning I put him in the baby walker. He didn't really want to lower his legs (he still likes to keep them bent as illustrated in the below pics), but once he flattened those feet to the floor he figured out how to get moving. And he loves it! Maybe not the most brilliant move on my part as it will only encourage the walking.

He is much loved.
Curled up legs and a big grin. It's almost like he was teasing me when I was trying to get a good pic.

He also has a new obsession with his toes. And sucking on his fingers. And sometimes sucking on his toes.

Okay mom, I'll straighten one leg out. A little.

What magic is this?!

Holy cow!
I will get his stats later this morning and fill in the info.

Four Month Stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 1 oz. ~ 14%
Length: 24.75 in. ~ 42%
Head: 41.5 cm ~ 29%

Etta at four months.

Mae at four months. I guess that Mae and Russell are a bit alike with their smiles and one stretchy leg.

Etta in the walker.

Mae in the walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment