Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Volcano Dyed Eggs

I wanted to dye eggs, The Girls wanted to make volcanoes, the little girls just wanted to do something. So a big "hurrah" to Pinterest for giving us Volcano Easter Eggs!
Prepping.

More prepping. Um, don't know if I'm ready for this. I'm not really much of a "messy mom".

Checking for proper consistency.

Actually painting. Not just blobbing.

In his role as overseer.
No, I didn't actually get pictures of when we dropped the eggs in the vinegar. The little girls are still just too little for me to actually take pictures when something like this is going on. And it happened super fast. ... And ... we used almost a whole gallon of vinegar doing 2 dozen eggs. Who'd a thought that vinegar would lose it's foaming powers? I'm loving learning things a long with Etta.

No comments:

Post a Comment