Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gingerbread Men...& angels & lights &....

While waiting for Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle to arrive the Saturday before Christmas I decided it would be the best for me best for Etta, if The Girls came down to help the time pass. I decided Gingerbread cookies would be a fun, hands on way to go. And it was!
Working next to Jackie. With her hair in a pony Etta looks so grown up!
Mae, turn your head so mommy can get a picture of your braid for Aunt Molly!
Ready to go! (Look at Mae's face. Seriously, can she look any more like me?!)
Hi! You want to take a picture of my flour face? Okay.
And then The Girls took Etta to the track while Mae was napping so that they could run - at least four - laps. They ran/walk 10!! That's 2.5 miles. My girl, she's a runner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment